Saturday 5 September 2015

Janmashtami 2015

It's quite sometime I logged in to pen down my thoughts, quite few pending stuff to cover up for the 6 months gap. I think busy life is not giving me enough time for myself. Need to plan even to execute my planned activities ;)

Coming to Janmashtami 2015, Usually it is consider a 2 day festival, based on faiths; people celebrate either on 1st day before midnight or on 2nd day after midnight. But today's modern and hitech schooling is now adding a 3rd day in our calendar where we start the celebration with dressing up kids in colorful costumes making them little krishna and radha. I was pleased to see my FB pop up with the colorful photos of chinni krishna's and radha's with every refresh in the newsfeed. No parent wants to leave the stone unturned. All most my entire friend circle had their little krishna's and radha's look the best of the best. As ususal with busy week in office I had very little time for preparation. Nevertheless I gave my best and dressed my angel as Radha for the school & how can I miss making her krishna. So completed the krishna look during the midnight pooja on the festival day.






Fun @ school:

Making of krishna- just before the midnight pooja, 


see the blush in her eyes when I apply the lipstick. She is so fond of it :)

Rangoli Welcome for natkath gopal


 Pooja Altar:


My chitti krishna doing pooja.

Last but not the least end of the festival with a happy note with some fun time with "M"


Thanks for visiting my blog....!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment